10.07.2007

the AC collection

Collectors will probably appreciate this post. Just some fun AC related stuff I've picked up over the years.


Yes, I do own an Alice teddy bear. I bartered for him several years after a friend bought it at my first Alice show. This is the "Welcome to My Nightmare" t-shirt with the spider, but there are different style bears with different shirts. This is the cutest one I ever saw for sale.

The rest of the collection (excluding albums) currently includes:

• Alice Cooper Elected! '04 bumper sticker, as displayed on my office wall. (Always gets me thinking about that write in vote.)


• Dragontown Bandana


• The Last Temptation 3-comic set


• The Last Temptation trade paperback (purchased autographed, though I've never met him). I absolutely love this cover art.


• The 2002 tour book (also purchased autographed)


• A few print items from the Cleveland Cooperstown


• And a really cool Detroit Hard Rock Cafe flier featuring Alice's guitar, which my mom was nice enough to pick up for me.
Funny, this is a comparatively small collection for me, but I've been fairly conservative in my AC purchases. We'll just count it toward saving up for future shows. :)

(BTW, if you're a collector of random junk, visit Stuff 'n' Junque. There's usually no Alice stuff, but plenty of rock related merch. to keep you happy.)


Share/Bookmark

No comments: